Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

Nice

Funny shit! Glad you decided to rotoscope near the end! The animation was ropey!

I agree, Contra does have the best Intro screen to ever exist. And the music is sick too.

kalabor106 responds:

Totally agree with the animation. It was very ugly. Mainly made it to see if I could even make a animation. Hopefully my others projects see some improvement.

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

Never a dull moment

Your work is so beautiful, I could look at it forever! After watching the A version, I found this much easier to watch, probably because I've adjusted to the style, which, lets face it your stuff does need some adjustment on the part of the audience sometimes!

Back to my original point, man, your work is consistently, reliably and breathtakingly stimulating. Every second spent watching your craft, is filled with a curious awe, a peculiar shock or a devious and weird humour. Please never forget your newground fans, I, for one am compelled to see what new and surreal work you are to produce next.

Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

Thank you sir!

You came up with the goods again! Thanks for uploading this so us mere mortals may observe genius! The clown was fucking superbly concieved, and drawn. Doesnt quite beat THE SEA though, I think merely because your work is hard to follow anyway, and you will struggle with the narrative in works like THE SEA, so when you break up your work like this it doesnt make it any easier to grasp. Not that it particularly matters, its the visual feast that keeps me coming back to check your shit out. That, and your fucking top-class voice-acting.

I be off to get my second dose from furbabyB...

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Great!

Brilliant sense of nostalgia! That early 80's feels had been perfectly captured with the grpahics, music and timing. I couldn't help but double up with laughter when the falcon 'flew' into view, paused, then screeched before 'flying away'! Very well done!

Ninja.. The Death... Ninja.. The Death...

okay

ok this game is terrible, when you compare it against an average flash game, but, you know, it works... and mostly without glitches. So you can make a game, now make a FUN game. One original idea is alll you need.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Unbelievable

So unbelievably well informed that I am at a loss to describe how cool this is. How accurate is this?

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

digital music is totally not my thing

So i have no idea how much effort you have put into this, so without bias, heres my opinion and i really like it, that heavy base drum stuff combined with the string instruments was pretty evocative and dramatic. Exactly my kind of thing :)

As a whole the individual components of it were brilliant on their own but didnt seem to fit together in terms of mood imo. It felt like three or four different themes alternating. That bit of crazy at the end with the drums was obviously out of place, and it seems like you tried to squeeze all of your talents into one track. I think thats something you'll grow out of though.

All in all a pretty slick beast, i think you pwn at this genre.