Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

Nice

Funny shit! Glad you decided to rotoscope near the end! The animation was ropey!

I agree, Contra does have the best Intro screen to ever exist. And the music is sick too.

kalabor106 responds:

Totally agree with the animation. It was very ugly. Mainly made it to see if I could even make a animation. Hopefully my others projects see some improvement.

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

Never a dull moment

Your work is so beautiful, I could look at it forever! After watching the A version, I found this much easier to watch, probably because I've adjusted to the style, which, lets face it your stuff does need some adjustment on the part of the audience sometimes!

Back to my original point, man, your work is consistently, reliably and breathtakingly stimulating. Every second spent watching your craft, is filled with a curious awe, a peculiar shock or a devious and weird humour. Please never forget your newground fans, I, for one am compelled to see what new and surreal work you are to produce next.

Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

Thank you sir!

You came up with the goods again! Thanks for uploading this so us mere mortals may observe genius! The clown was fucking superbly concieved, and drawn. Doesnt quite beat THE SEA though, I think merely because your work is hard to follow anyway, and you will struggle with the narrative in works like THE SEA, so when you break up your work like this it doesnt make it any easier to grasp. Not that it particularly matters, its the visual feast that keeps me coming back to check your shit out. That, and your fucking top-class voice-acting.

I be off to get my second dose from furbabyB...

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

JEEZ!

Im sitting alone in the dark at night with headphones on you sunnaver...!!!! Bloody hell... I hate you!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I want to write a useful review

But anything i say will be redundant in the face of your works of genius.l

Oola Hula Oola Hula

DAMN

That looked difficult to animate!!!! That fluid, & yet in sync with the music? I forbid you from never animating frame by frame again!

Tween-Walk Tutorial Tween-Walk Tutorial

sorry dude

couldnt get much further than the title screen because theres no option to turn off the crap music. it was good until then. i wont vote on this though.

Little story Little story

why

would they walk if they were on your hand? do you run when on a bus to stay on it?

eljose707 responds:

Only chuck norris can answer that :P

Erotic Digimon Adventures Erotic Digimon Adventures

How the fuck

you turned something so contemptible into fucking genius! I cramped up man, and it never gets old!

SIMBA SIMBA

PMSL!

Please do more of these!

Im come back later ah ah ah ah!!!